Application Data Update ver.0158
- ■[PDT] 08/24/2022 22:00
■[CET] 08/25/2022 06:00
- ■Spectator Mode
- ◎Spectator Mode has now “Free Camera” implemented.
- ⇒ Free camera will be a feature that allows “spectator” hosts to freely look around the battlefield.
- ⇒ By using the recording function of PlayStation®4 or PlayStation®5, you can also capture the battlefield in a different and more powerful way than usual.
- ■How to operated the Free Camera
- ・After starting the battle in spectator mode, press the “L3 Button” to switch to free camera mode.
The operation of the free camera mode is as follows
- Left Stick ⇒ Camera Movement
- Right Stick ⇒ Camera Direction Control
- R2 Button ⇒ Moving Camera Up
- L2 Button ⇒ Moving Camera Down
- Touch Pad Button ⇒ Indicators ON & OFF
- ◎By the Spectator Mode “Shuffle Target” can now be selected.
- ⇒ When creating a room, select the game rule as “Shuffle Target” and set the spectator mode setting to “ON” to create a room.
- ■Unit Adjustments
- ◎Various parameter adjustments were made. ※For Details, please check here.
- ◎Results of various parameter adjustments from 07/28/2022[JST] are announced. ※For Details, please check here.
- ■Game Rules
- ◎”Duel Match” rule, that is newly implemented on 07/28/2022 [JST], has been permanently available in Quick Match for one month as a commemoration of its implementation, but will now be available in weekend-only matches and custom matches.
- ■Application Data Update
- ■Supply Drop Lineup has been updated
- ※For the details about the updated Lineup, click here.
- ■Boosted Supply Drop Notice
- ※For the details about Boosted Supply Drop , click here.
- ■Limited Supply Drop Notice
- ※For the details about Limited Supply Drop, click here.
- ■September 2022 Premium Login Bonus
- ※Regarding September 2022 Premium Login Bonus, click here.
- ■New Materials for exchange are added to Recycle Counter.
⇒ Information about newly added materials
- ・★Thunder Mark Ｌ＜Red＞ is added.
- ・★Thunder Mark Ｒ＜Red＞ is added.
- ・★Thunder Mark Ｌ＜Blue＞ is added.
- ・★Thunder Mark Ｒ＜Blue＞ is added.
- ■Materials for exchange have been added to the DP Exchange Counter
⇒ Information about newly added materials
- ・★★★Super Gundam LV3 is added.
- ・★★★Hyaku Shiki LV3 is added.
- ・★★★Zero-Shiki LV3 is added.
- ■Some materials have been excluded from the Supply Drop Lineup.
※For Details, click here.
- ■Ranked Match/Quick Match Game Modes are updated
※There may be differences about the game mode with the information above, which were introduced during the previous update regarding [Possible Game Modes].
- ■Weekly Weekend Battle Schedule
Weekend Battle Schedule Special rules [PDT] 08/25/2022 12:00 ~ 08/26/2022 11:59
[CET] 08/25/2022 20:00 ~ 08/26/2022 19:59
“Mix-Up”, “Simple Battle”, “Shuffle Target”, “Brawl Match”, “Duel Match” will be held every two hours. [PDT] 08/26/2022 12:00 ~ 08/27/2022 11:59
[CET] 08/26/2022 20:00 ~ 08/27/2022 19:59
[PDT] 08/27/2022 12:00 ~ 08/28/2022 11:59
[CET] 08/27/2022 20:00 ~ 08/28/2022 19:59
- ■Next Clan Match Schedule
- Please refer, here for the next Clan Match schedule and reward collection period.
For an overview of the Clan Match, please refer here.
- ・By “Unicorn Gundam” and “Banshee”, a fix is applied to when certain operations were performed in the H.A.R.O. menu, the luminous area was not displayed correctly.
- ・By “Banshee”, a fix is applied to the camera eye was glowing from the beginning when boarding an aircraft in a transformed state, which has been corrected.
- ・By skill “NT-D Ability Boost”, a fix is applied to invincibility was sometimes removed when an attack was made at the same time as the activation of a skill.
- ◎Battle Simulator
- ・By the mission “Bottom of the Gravity Well”, a fix is applied for the sound effect of the Weapon “Reflector Bit” of the “Shamblo” were not acting properly.
- ・By the “Supply Depot” map, a fix is applied for pilots would sometimes enter a container when performing certain operations on containers located in the area.
- ・A fix is applied to the selection cursor would disappear when certain operations were performed while selecting a custom part on the customize screen.
- ・By Paint, a fix is applied to when specific operation was performed to apply a pattern, the color before the pattern was applied was displayed transparently.
- ・By the “English” language setting, a fix is applied to “Sinanju” skill “High-speed maneuver Shooting” displayed during battle was out of place.
- ■How to Update Game Data
- Start “Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2” from the PlayStation®4 or PlayStation®5 home screen.
If you are connected to the Internet, the latest version will be downloaded automatically.
- After the update is successfully completed, the [ver. information] displayed in the upper right corner of the “H.A.R.O.” screen will be updated.
If the [ver. information] is out of date, please wait a while and try again.
Please note that players with different, [ver. information] will not be matched with each other.