Application Data Update ver.0127
- ■[PDT] 5/27/2020 22:00
- [CEST] 5/28/2020 7:00
- ■Map Update
- ◎MAP “Derelict Colony” has been added.
- *You cannot request support from the relay point in “Derelict Colony”.
- ■Battle Simulator Update
- ◎Ranking function has been added to Battle Simulator.
- ⇒ Mission clear time is now recorded in the ranking.
- ⇒ Rankings are completed separately in solo play/multiplayer mode.
- ■How to participate in the ranking
- ⇒ You can participate in the ranking by selecting “Participate in the ranking” after selecting Mission > Play Mode.
- In ranking mode, “COST limit” is specified as a sortie limitation.
- ■Regarding ranking in Multiplayer mode
- ⇒ In Multiplayer mode, every single member who participated is recorded individually in the ranking.
- *The clear time and ranking will be the same for all participating members.
- ⇒ You can check the details of the participating members by hovering over the pilots registered in the ranking.
- *Please note that it may take several minutes to refresh the ranking data.
- *Rankings and sortie limits are reset weekly.
- ■Battle Update
- ◎Adjustments on various parameters. *Please click HERE for more details.
- ■Application Data Update
- ■Supply Drop Lineup Update
- *For more details regarding the updated lineup, please click HERE.
- ■Boosted Supply Drop Campaign
- *For more details, please click HERE.
- ■New materials for exchange have been added to the Recycle Counter.
⇒ Information on some of the newly added materials:
- ■New Units
- ・★★★Zeong LV1
- ・★★Dom Tropen LV3
- ・★★Powered GM LV3
- *The materials mentioned above will be available at the Recycle Counter for two days from 5/28/2020 (THU) to 5/29/2020 (FRI).
- ■Materials for exchange have been added to the DP Exchange Counter.
⇒ Information on some of the newly added materials:
- ・★★Efreet LV4
- ・★★Gelgoog J LV1
- ■Some materials have been removed from the supply drop lineup.
*For more details please click HERE.
- ■Weekly Weekend Battle Schedule
Weekend Battle Schedule Special Rule [PDT] 5/28/2020 (THU) 12:00 – 5/29/2020 (FRI) 11:59
[CEST] 5/28/2020 (THU) 21:00 – 5/29/2020 (FRI) 20:59
Mix-Up, Simple Battle, and Target Shuffling are held on rotation every 2 hours [PDT] 5/29/2020 (FRI) 12:00 – 5/30/2020 (SAT) 11:59
[CEST] 5/29/2020 (FRI) 21:00 – 5/30/2020 (SAT) 20:59
[PDT] 5/30/2020 (SAT) 12:00 – 5/31/2020 (SUN) 11:59
[CEST] 5/30/2020 (SAT) 21:00 – 5/31/2020 (SUN) 20:59
- ■Next Clan Match Schedule
- Please click HERE for more information regarding the next Clan Match and reward redeem period.
- ◎Network Related
- ・Fixed an issue in Clan Match where withdrawal penalty level increased when the group disbands due to an unintended disconnection or a member of your team/enemy team leave from sortie preparation room.
- *For users who are affected by the increase in withdrawal penalty level, please click HERE for more information.
- ・Fixed an issue in custom match where an application error might occur when exiting from the sortie preparation room at a specific timing.
- ・Fixed an issue in which a message was displayed indicating that it is not considered as a mid-game withdrawal when disconnection is done purposely.
*Intentional disconnection is subject to an increased withdrawal penalty level.
- ◎Map Related
- ・Fixed an issue in “Impact Site” in which there were cases where pilots got stuck into a crashed Gaw.
- ・Fixed an issue in “Port Base” in which some grounds were sometimes displayed dark.
- ・Fixed an issue in “Port Base” in which some warehouses were hidden due to distance.
- ・Fixed an issue in “Port Base” in which some MS were sometimes stuck between some buildings.
- ・Fixed an issue in “Mountain” in which there were cases where pilots could enter the cliff.
- ・Fixed an issue in “Deserted City” in which some buildings were displayed incorrectly.
- ・Fixed an issue in “Deserted City” in which there was a spot where MS got stuck when climbing some buildings.
- ・Fixed an issue in “Dark Space” in which there were cases where a specific MS could get into some objects.
- ・Fixed an issue in “Dark Space” in which there were cases where pilots could get into some objects.
- ・Fixed a visual issue in “Training Grounds” in which telephone poles were overlapping in the middle.
- ◎Unit Related
- ・Fixed an issue on “Ground Assault Type Guntank” in which an unnatural cool time occurred when performing certain operations while using its secondary weapon, “Mounted FLAMETHROWER.”
- ・Fixed an issue where paints on units may not be displayed properly in free practice mode.
- ◎Battle Related
- ・Fixed an issue in free practice mode in which the time limit during sortie was not displayed correctly when the time limit was set to “99:00.”
- ・Fixed an issue in Ranking Match/Quick Match in which the bases of both teams might disappear when the battle started in a specific situation.
- ◎Clan Match
- ・Fixed an issue in which the BGM playing in the sortie preparation room was different when joining a Clan Match by invitation.
- ・Fixed an issue in “English” language mode in which the translation of “*Focusing Required” was out of the frame.
- ・Fixed an issue in which the pilot’s clothing and accessories could be displayed incorrectly in certain situations.
- ・Fixed an issue in which a part of the customization status of MS was displayed in “Database > Item Data.”
- ・Fixed an issue on “Normal Suit: PMU” clothing where it sometimes displayed incorrectly when performing a specific action.
- ・Fixed an issue in which there were cases when the game was newly started, the game could skip the progress, “Welcoming New Recruits!! Special Supply Drop.”
- ■How to update game data
- Start “Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2” from the PlayStation®4 home screen.
If you are connected to the Internet, the latest version will be downloaded automatically.
- When the update is successfully completed, the [ver. Information] displayed in the upper right of the [H.A.R.O. screen] is updated.
If the [ver. Info] is old, please try again later.
Please note that players with different [ver. Information] will not be matched together.