Application Data Update
- ■[PDT] 10/21/2020 22:00
- [CEST] 10/22/2020 7:00
- ■Matching related
- ◎In rating matches, we adjusted the ‘Cost Limit’ for game mode selection.
- ⇒ Previously, the current maximum cost of “650” was a permanent cost at any time of day,
but we’ve adjusted this to make the cost of new MS added every Thursday a permanent cost making it easier to go out with new MS.
- Example) if a new MS with a cost of “550” is added
- ⇒ Permanent game mode with a cost of “550” at all times until the next week’s update
- ※If there is more than one cost in a new MS that is added, one of the costs will always be a permanent fixture.
- ■Battle Results elated
- ◎The “Continuous Return Bonus” as been modified.
- ⇒ When the enhanced value of an MS sortie has reached the upper limit, the bonus value that can be earned by the continuous return bonus will now be added to the MS stored in the enhancement facility.
- ※When multiple MS are stored in an enhancement facility, the continuous return bonus is added to a randomly selected MS.
- ◎Increased the maximum bonus value that can be earned by the “Continuous Return Bonus”.
- ■Enhancement value added by the continuous return bonus
Number of returns: ~9 times No value added Number of returns: 10 to 19 Enhancements to be added: +1 per battle Number of returns: 20 to 29 Enhancements to be added: +2 per battle Number of returns: 30 to 49 Enhancements to be added: +3 per battle Number of returns: 50 or more Enhancements to be added: +4 per battle New!
- ※If you are forced to leave due to abandonment, the count of returns is reset.
- ※Custom matches and battle simulators do not count towards the continuous return bonus.
- Also, the enhancement value from the continuous return bonus is not added.
- ※If a battle is terminated due to a host’s communication cutoff, the number of returns will not be reset and will be retained.
- ■Battle related
- ◎Various parameters have been adjusted. ※Please click HERE for more information
- ◎The results of the parameter adjustments made on Thursday, August 27, 2020 have been added. ※Click HERE for more information.
- ◎The icon of the MS that appears on the sortie standby screen has been changed.
- ⇒ We changed the icons of your MS because it was difficult to determine the current location of your own MS with the same design.
- ◎Added “550” “600” “650”to the enemy costs for free exercises.
- ■Pilot related
- ◎We have modified it so that you can get the rank EXP even after you have reached the maximum rank level.
- Before: Class EXP acquired after the class level has reached the upper limit will not be added.
- After: After reaching the maximum rank level, rank EXP will be available up to the -1 EXP required for the next rank level.
- Example) If a player reaches his current rank cap of “Major, level 24”, he can obtain rank EXP up to the next level of “55,850” – 1.
- ◎In H.A.R.O. > Database > Item Data > MS, “Monthly MS” was added to the sort order.
- ◎In the H.A.R.O. > Store, the item list tab “Beauty Tickets” has been changed to “Other”.
- ■Application Data Update
- ■“HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Campaign”
- ※Check HERE for more information.
- ■Supply Drop Lineup Update
- ※For more details regarding the updated lineup, please click HERE.
- ■New materials for exchange have been added to the Recycle Counter.
⇒ Information on some of the newly added materials:
- ■New Units
- ・★★★Gelgoog High Mobility Type (UL) LV2
- ■Custom Parts
- ・★★★Enhanced Melee Program LV5
- ・★★★Enhanced Firing Program LV5
- ・★★★New Model Frame LV3
- ・★★Spaced Frame LV1
- ※The materials mentioned above will be available at the Recycle Counter for two days from 10/22/2020 (THU) to 10/23/2020 (FRI)
- ■Materials for exchange have been added to the DP Exchange Counter.
⇒ Information on some of the newly added materials:
・★★★ Gundam GP01 LV1
- ■Some materials have been removed from the supply drop lineup.
*For more details please click HERE.
- ■Weekly Weekend Battle Schedule
Weekend Battle Schedule Special Rule [PDT] 10/22/2020 (THU) 12:00 – 10/23/2020 (FRI) 11:59
[CEST] 10/22/2020 (THU) 21:00 – 10/23/2020 (FRI) 20:59
Mix-Up, Simple Battle, and Target Shuffling are held on rotation every 2 hours [PDT] 10/23/2020 (FRI) 12:00 – 10/24/2020 (SAT) 11:59
[CEST] 10/23/2020 (FRI) 21:00 – 10/24/2020 (SAT) 19:59
[PDT] 10/24/2020 (SAT) 12:00 – 10/25/2020 (SUN) 11:59
[CEST] 10/24/2020 (SAT) 20:00 – 10/25/2020 (SUN) 19:59
- ■Next Clan Match Schedule
- Please click HERE for more information regarding the next Clan Match and reward redeem period.
- ◎Weapon related
- ・The description of the Aqua GM’s main melee weapon, the “Beam Pick”, has been corrected due to the description “reduces underwater resistance”.
※There is no change in the performance of the above weapon due to differences in environment.
- ・Added an explanation to the description of some melee weapon that cannot be used for continuous attacks.
- ■Weapons affected
- Arm Punch … Gallus-J
- Sea Serpent … GM Night Seeker (V), Hambrabi, Marasai
- Spark Knuckle … Striker Custom
- Hand Anchor … Aqua GM
- Heat Rod … Gouf
- Heat Rod [Enhanced] … Gouf Custom、Goud (VD)
- Heat Rod … Agguguy
- ・For some transformable MS, the word (transformation) has been added to the weapon that can be used when transforming.。
- ■Weapons affected
- Beam Cannon x2） … Zeta Plus A1
- Fedayeen Rifle … Gabthley
- Large Beam Rifle … Asshimar
- ・Fixed ReGelgu’s secondary wapon “Backpack Missile Pods” as the animation was playing before reloading was complete.
- ・Corrected the description of Eye-Zack’s secondary weapon “Recon Sensor [AOE]” in languages other than Japanese.
- ◎Map related
- ・In the “Port Base”, a phenomenon where MSs were overlapping each other when performing certain operations on the slope in the center of the area has been fixed.
- ・Fixed a problem in the “Tropical Desert” where the map was displaying in black.
- ・In the “Tropical Desert”, the area “Watering Hole” has been fixed so that Mazera Attack cannot enter the area’s “Watering Hole”.
- ・In the “Ruined City”, it has been fixed so that Type 61 tanks cannot enter the area’s “Watering Hole”.
- ◎Battle related
- ・Fixed a hit call when using the pilot’s repair tool against the ‘watering hole’.
- ・Fixed an unnatural behavior when “Place Bomb” was performed when communication was unstable.
- ◎Battle simulator related
- ・Fixed a case in which the condition for earning the reward, “Clear within XX:XX”, was not treated as an achievement condition and the achievement reward could not be earned if it was cleared in exactly the same order as the decimal point.
- Example) If the clearing time of the condition “Clear the game within 07:00” is exactly 07:00, the condition is not counted as an achievement.
- ・In the mission “Prelude Zeta Zeta”, the shortcut setting of the rental MS was showing an armament that it does not have, so this has been corrected.
- ◎Paint related
- ・In the paint screen, the initial placement of some large MS has been adjusted.
- ■Affected MS
- ・Palace Athene
- ◎Clan related
- ・Fixed a problem in Clan Matches where the dismissal penalty was sometimes increased when a member of the player’s team or the enemy team left the Launch Preparation Room, causing the group to disband.
- ・When speaking to characters from each facility for the first time while the Base Camp was in “Restricted Entry Mode”, the self-introductions were not being played, so this has been fixed.
- ・Fixed an unnatural sorting order when sorting some items in the language “English”.
- ・In the English language, when boarding a deployed unit such as a Wappa, it was labeled “Exit MS”, which has been corrected.
- ・Fixed a situation where sound effects were not playing under certain circumstances when landing on the water as the pilot, so this has been fixed.
- ■Updating game data
- Start MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM BATTLE OPERATION 2 from the PlayStation®4 home screen.
If you are connected to the Internet, the latest version will be downloaded automatically.
- When the update is completed successfully, the [ver. Information] displayed in the upper right of the [H.A.R.O. screen] is updated.
If the [ver. Information] is old, please try again later.
Please note that players with different [ver. Information] will not be matched together.