Application Data Update Notes 3/26
- ■[PDT] 3/25/2020 22:00
- [CET] 3/26/2020 6:00
- ■GBO Spring Festival Zeta
- As our appreciation for all the pilots who have been playing and who will start playing Battle Operation 2,
[GBO Spring Festival Zeta] will begin!!
- ■Campaign Period
[PDT] 3/25/2020 (WED) 22:00 – 4/22/2020 (WED) 21:59 [Scheduled]
[CET] 3/26/2020 (THU) 6:00 – [CEST] 4/23/2020 (THU) 6:59 [Scheduled]
- *Click HERE for more details.
- ■Update Details
- ■New Content
- ◎Implementation of “Battle Simulator”.
- ⇒ Battle Simulator is a “Battle Simulation” where you fight against MS piloted by AI in various situations.
- ⇒ You can play alone in “Solo Play” or play with up to 3 players in “Multiplayer”.
- *Click HERE for more details.
- ■MAP Related
- ◎Improvement on “Arctic Base”.
- ⇒ When the transport shuttle in the center of the area is destroyed, surrounding elevated grounds are also destroyed.
- ⇒ The gap between the back side of Medea and the wall at both bases was adjusted to make it easier for large-sized MS to pass through.
- ⇒ The transport shuttle in the center of the area has been adjusted so that it does not get pierced with penetrating attacks.
- ⇒ The base auto-recovery area was wider than the other maps, so it was adjusted to be the same size.
- ■Base Camp Related
- ◎The base camp has been changed to Spring atmosphere.
- ■Battle Related
- ◎Various parameters were adjusted. *Click HERE for more details.
- ■Network Related
- ◎Adjustment on withdrawal penalty
- ⇒ Penalty for leaving mid-battle is increased
- ◎Staff rolls have been updated with the addition of the character “Patrick Curtis”.
- ■Application Data Update
- ■Supply Drop Lineup Update
- *For more details regarding the updated lineup, please click HERE.
- ■New materials for exchange have been added to the Recycle Counter.
⇒ Information on some of the newly added material
- ・★★★Gundam GP01 LV1
- *The materials mentioned above will definitely be available at the Recycle Counter for two days from 3/26/2020 (THU) to 3/27/2020 (FRI).
- ■Materials for exchange have been added to the DP Exchange Counter.
⇒ Information on some of the newly added materials
- ・★★★Full Armor Gundam [TB] LV2
- ・★★★Psycho Zaku [TB] LV2
- ■Main Weapon
- ・★4-Tube Rocket Launcher LV2 (Guntank II main ranged weapon)
- *”4-Tube Rocket Launcher” has been added as “DP Exclusive Items”.
- ■Some materials have been removed from the supply drop lineup.
*For more details please click HERE.
- ■Weekly Weekend Battle Schedule
Weekend Battle Schedule Special Rule [PDT] 3/26/2020 (THU) 12:00 – 3/27/2020 (FRI) 11:59
[CET] 3/26/2020 (THU) 20:00 – 3/27/2020 (FRI) 19:59
Mix-Up [PDT] 3/27/2020 (FRI) 12:00 – 3/28/2020 (SAT) 11:59
[CET] 3/27/2020 (FRI) 20:00 – [CEST] 3/28/2020 (SAT) 20:59
Mix-Up and Simple Battle (On Rotation) [PDT] 3/28/2020 (SAT) 12:00 – 3/29/2020 (SUN) 11:59
[CEST] 3/28/2020 (SAT) 21:00 – 3/29/2020 (SUN) 20:59
Mix-Up and Target Shuffling (On Rotation)
- ◎Battle Related
- ・Fixed an issue with the camera where it switch unnaturally when getting are destroyed at the counter during a battle.
- ・Fixed an issue in free practice mode where players sometimes continued to slide unnaturally when destroying an enemy AI.
- ・Fixed an issue where an unnatural falling motion could occur when using the flight mode under certain conditions with the “Flight System” skill.
- ◎Map Related
- ・Fixed an issue where MS were not affected by the blast when the transport shuttle in the center area of “Arctic Base” was destroyed.
- ・Fixed an issue with the mark on the transport shuttle in the center area of “Arctic Base” where it was unnaturally distorted.
- ・Fixed an issue with the paint effect “SPECULAR”, where it was not displayed on sortied MS in “Arctic Base” map.
- ◎Unit Related
- ・Fixed an issue on “Gun Tank”, where its ascending motion on space maps was unnatural.
- ・Fixed an issue on “Rick Dias”, where its leg booster effect was not displayed when ascending/ descending on space maps.
- ◎Clan Related
- ・Fixed an issue where players were unable to receive Clan Match rewards in certain situations.
- ◎Upgrade Facility Related
- ・The MS list in upgrade facility has been unified as sort by type and arrangement were different depending on the screen.
- ・Fixed an issue with the seconds counter in the game, where the decimal points was raised by 60 counts.
- ・Fixed an issue on item name where it was displayed unnaturally when receiving them from the rewards window.
- ・Fixed an issue on the chat message in the base camp, where it was not displayed after logging out once during Battle Operation Day campaign period.
- ・The continuous input restriction of fixed phrases in the sortie preparation room is now set to be removed when any player leaves the room and teams are reconfirmed.
- ・Fixed an issue where guide was displayed behind the error message dialog box when you failed to save at the end of the battle.
- ■How to update game data
- Start “Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2” from the PlayStation®4 home screen.
If you are connected to the Internet, the latest version will be downloaded automatically.
- When the update is successfully completed, the [ver. Information] displayed in the upper right of the [H.A.R.O. screen] is updated.
If the [ver. Info] is old, please try again later.
Please note that players with different [ver. Information] will not be matched together.