Regarding Clan Point (CP) Reduction Symptom
- ■[PST] 2/26/2020 21:00
- [CET] 2/27/2020 6:00
- Regarding Clan Point (CP) reduction symptom that was announced at 1/30/2020 (THU), fixes are made in the Application Data Update ver.0124.
- ■Confirmed Issue
- 1. Player A applies for permission to join Clan A
- 2. Leader of Clan A approved the permission for Player A
- 3. Player A does not access the Clan Quarters and the application to join Clan A has not been completed
- 4. Despite the fact that the application to join Clan A has not been completed, Player A is able to obtain CP from battles
- 5. Due to the fact that the application to join Clan A has not been completed yet, the CP acquired was reset every time Player A sortie for battle. Because of that, each time Player A sortie for battle, CP is added to Clan A, but at the same time, accumulated CP is depleting. This leads to some cases where clan level did increased in some point, but then declined as a result of the above.
- ■Fixes / Solution
- With the implementation of Application Data Update ver.0124, released in [PST] 2/26/2020 (WED)/ [CET] 2/27/2020 (THU), players whose application to join a clan has not been completed yet will not be able to access clan functions, including CP acquisition.
If you are affected by the bug, please apply for permission to join a clan after installing the above Application Data Update.
In addition, all clans whose CP has been reduced up to the resolving of above symptom, will be compensated with CP.
- ■Clan Compensation
- All clans of which the CP are reduced up until [PST] 2/26/2020 (WED) 21:00 / [CET] 2/27/2020 (THU) 6:00
- ■Compensation Amount
- Same amount of reduced CP
- ■How to Receive Compensation
- Targeted clans will receive the compensation automatically once you log in after [PST] 2/26/2020 (WED) 21:00 / [CET] 2/27/2020 (THU) 6:00.
- * Please note that once the compensated CP is received, the clan level may increase several times in one go as the accumulated CP until this point will be added into the reduced portion of the CP.
- We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to our pilots. Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.