[Rank Match (3rd Round)] Overview
- ■[PST] 12/18/2019 21:00
- ■[CET] 12/19/2019 6:00
- “Rank Match (3rd Round)” will commence.
- ■Rank Match (3rd Round) Entry Period
- [PST] 12/18/2019 21:00 – 12/27/2019 6:59 [Scheduled]
[CET] 12/19/2019 6:00 – 12/27/2019 15:59 [Scheduled]
- ■Rank Match (3rd Round) Period
- [PST] 12/26/2019 17:00 – 12/29/2019 6:59 [Scheduled]
[CET] 12/27/2019 2:00 – 12/29/2019 15:59 [Scheduled]
- ■Rank Match (3rd Round) Rewards Receive Period
- [PST] 12/29/2019 9:00 – 1/12/2020 11:59 [Scheduled]
[CET] 12/29/2019 18:00 – 1/12/2020 20:59 [Scheduled]
- ■Rank Match Details
Rules ：Basic COST ：500 MAP ：City Ruins Target Rating ：Ground No. of participants ：6 vs 6
- ■Changes made from the 2nd Rank Match
- ・Limit on the number of possible sorties per day in Rank Match *Details
- ・Adjusted Rank Points obtainable through individual global ranking *Details
- ・Adjusted penalties for withdrawal during a Rank Match ※Details
- ・Addition of Operator to Rank Match rewards *Details
- ■What are Rank Matches?
- Rank Matches are limited-time ranking events for mercenary pilots affiliated with the “P.M.U.”.
- • Rank Matches are competitions to obtain RP (rank points) with pre-determined rules for event.
- • Rankings will decided according to the accumulated RP with special rewards awaiting those who are achieve a high-ranking position.
- ■How to Participate in Rank Matches
- 1. During the entry window, please select “Rank Match” from the “Event” menu at the sortie reception and apply for entry.
- *You can apply for entry at any time during the event window, even when the match has already started.
- *It may take several minutes to complete the entry application. Please keep in mind that you will not be able to participate in Rank Matches until the entry application is completed.
- 2. After your entry application is completed, your assigned league will be determined according to your rating.
- *Similar to Rated Matches, ratings also shift in Rank Matches.
- *Your assigned league is determined by your rating at the time of entry.
There will be no change in assigned league even if your rating changes after entry.
- *After your assigned league is determined, 20 participants will be grouped together according their ratings.
- 3. Compete within your group of 20 participants in your assigned league to obtain RP (rank points).
- *If you enter before the event starts, you will be assigned to a group according to rating.
- *If you enter after the event starts, you will be added to a group with open slots in your assigned league.
- *The grouping of 20 participants does not compete on the battlefield, but instead compete to obtain RP.
- *Matchmaking is performed based on the rating at the time of sortie.
- ■How to Play Rank Matches
- 1. By entering Rank Matches from the sortie counter, you can obtain RP (rank points) at the end of the battle.
- RP obtained is determined by the following:
- ・5% of the team’s score is awarded as RP.
- • e.g. team score of 12000 ⇒ Earn 5% 600RP
- ・Obtainable RP based on the outcome of the battle.
- Victory: +300RP
- Loss: +100RP
- Draw: +200RP
- ・Obtainable RP based on individual ranking from battle
- 1st in Individual Ranking: ＋400RP
2nd in Individual Ranking: ＋400RP
3rd in Individual Ranking: ＋400RP
4th in Individual Ranking: ＋300RP
5th in Individual Ranking: ＋300RP
6th in Individual Ranking: ＋250RP
7th in Individual Ranking: ＋200RP
8th in Individual Ranking: ＋150RP
9th in Individual Ranking: ＋100RP
10th in Individual Ranking: ＋50RP
11th or lower in Individual Ranking: ＋0RP
- 1st in Individual Ranking: ＋400RP
- Example of RP awarded based on the above 3 factors:
Team Score ：12000 ＝ 600RP Team Battle Result ：Win ＝ 300RP Total ＝ 1300RP acquired Individual Ranking ：1st ＝ 400RP
- *The maximum obtainable RP from team score is “+1000RP”.
- *You will not obtain RP when you have a withdrawal status of [PENALTY Lv1] or higher.
- 2. You can participate in up to 10 battles per day in Rank Match.
- •*If you intentionally leave a battle, such as by disconnecting the network connection, the number of possible sorties will still be deducted. In addition, escalation of penalty levels due to mid-game withdrawals is set higher in Rank Match compared to other matches.
- * The daily 10-sortie limit runs from [PST] 12:00 / [CET] 21:00 until [PST] 11:59 / [CET] 20:59 the next day.
- 3. The daily obtainable RP is based on your top 3 battles of that day.
- Regardless of the RP obtained in a day, only the top 3 battles on that day will be added to the ranking.
- *Daily RP is counted in until [PST] 11:59 / [CET] 20:59. The next day’s count will start at [PST] 12:00 / [CET] 21:00.
- ■Ranking System
- In Battle Operation 2, there are in total of 4 types of rankings available.
- ⇒ You can access ranking information from H.A.R.O.> Database> Ranking
- ■Group Ranking
Group Ranking is where a player is assigned to a group consisting of 20 pilots with the same rating and aims to become the top player in that group. Group assignment is determined by your rating upon entering a Rank Match.
- ■Global Ranking
A ranking where all Battle Operation 2 pilots compete for RP (Rank Points). The top 100 is displayed in the global ranking.
- ■Friend Ranking
You can check your friends’ global ranking information.
- ■Clan Ranking
You can check your clan’s global ranking information.
- *Ranking information is not updated in real-time, and it can take some time for new information to appear. Please keep in mind that the latest RP may not be available immediately.
- ■Rank Match Rewards
- Rewards will be given to all pilots who participate in Rank Match.
- High-ranking pilots will receive even greater rewards.
- *For more details please click HERE.