Application Data Update ver.0164
- ■[PST] 01/25/2023 21:00
■[CET] 01/26/2023 06:00
- ■Unit Adjustments
- ◎Sub-Weapons of some of the MS has changed to their own, unique Weapons.
- ■ “Gundam GP01” as well as “Gundam GP01Fb”
- ・Sub-Weapon “Head-Mounted Vulcan [Late Model]” has changed into “Gundam GP01 Head-Mounted Vulcan”.
- “Gundam GP01 Head-Mounted Vulcan”s Power, Ammo Amount, Range and Stagger Accumulation Value are enhanced.
- ■ “Xekueins Type 2 Loadout” as well as “Xekueins Type 3 Loadout”
- ・Sub-Weapon “Club” has changed into “Type 2 Loadout Club”, “Type 3 Loadout Club” respectively.
- Each Weapon’s Power, Range, Reload Time features are enhanced in accordance with the characteristics of that Unit.
- ◎New skills have been added for some MS.
- ■ “Gundam Mk-V”
- ・New Skill “Optimized Shield Booster” has been given.
- “Optimized Shield Booster” has the following effects only when the MS has a shield.
- ・Fast moving speed is increased.
- ・Reduces thruster consumption at the start of and during High Speed Movement.
- ・Additional mid-air actions are available. (Consume thruster to move faster, Jump available)
Also, reducing thruster consumption during these moves.
- ※Since its a Skill that uses “Mk-V Shield” as a booster, the way to hold the Shield during High Speed Movement has been changed after the update.
- ◎Various Parameter Adjustments are implemented. ※For details, check here.
- ◎Results of various parameter adjustments from 12/29/2022 [JST] are announced. ※For details, check here.
- ◎For MS with a COST of 450 or higher, we have adjusted the re-sortie time during battle to make it easier to fight between MS.
- ■Adjustment of Re-Sortie Time
Below COST 400 ：No Change COST 450 ：Reduced as “14 sec.” → “13 sec.” COST 500 ：Reduced as “15 sec.” → “14 sec.” COST 550 ：Reduced as “16 sec.” → “14 sec.” COST 600 ：Reduced as “17 sec.” → “15 sec.” COST 650 ：Reduced as “18 sec.” → “15 sec.” COST 700 ：Reduced as “19 sec.” → “16 sec.”
- ※Since the advantage of low-COST units with short Re-Sortie time decreases, Re-Sortie time before the update will be applied for Game Rule “Mix-up” and as well as COST limit “Unlimited” where all COST ranges can be sortied.
- ◎A Display Icon has been implemented for “Disabling Psycommu Weapons Temporarily” Effect
- ⇒ Up until now, it wasn’t possible understand when someone was in Psycommu Jack status unless it was switched to Psycommu Weapons. However now by displaying the icon, its possible to check if there is Psycommu Jack or not when selecting any Weapon.
- ※The icon is displayed only for MS equipped with Psycommu Weapons.
- ■Application Data Update
- ■Supply Drop Lineup Update Notice
- ※For the details about the updated Lineup, click here.
- ■Limited Supply Drop Notice
- ※For the details about the Limited Supply Drop, click here.
- ■February 2023 Premium Login Bonus
- ※Regarding February 2023 Premium Login Bonus, click here.
- ■New Materials for exchange are added to Recycle Counter.
⇒ Information about newly added materials
- ・★★★Geymalk LV2 is added
- ・★★White Rider LV1 is added
- ※The materials mentioned above will be available at Recycle Counter for 2 days, from [JST] 01/26/2023 – 01/27/2022.
- ■Materials for exchange have been added to the DP Exchange Counter.
⇒ Information about newly added materials
- ・★★★Ex-S Gundam LV2 is added
- ・★★★Zaku III Custom LV1 is added
- ・★★Ram Z’Gok LV1 is added
- ■Some materials have been excluded from the Supply Drop Lineup.
※For Details, click here.
- ■Ranked Match/Quick Match Game Modes are updated
- ※There may be differences about the game mode with the information above, which were introduced during the previous update regarding [Possible Game Modes].
- ■Weekly Weekend Battle Schedule
Weekend Battle Schedule Special Rules [PST] 01/26/2023 11:00 – 01/27/2023 10:59
[CET] 01/26/2023 20:00 – 01/27/2023 19:59
“Mix-Up”, “Simple Battle”, “Shuffle Target”,
“Brawl Match”, “Duel Match”
will be held every two hours.
[PST] 01/27/2023 11:00 – 01/28/2023 10:59
[CET] 01/27/2023 20:00 – 01/28/2023 19:59
[PST] 01/28/2023 11:00 – 01/29/2023 10:59
[CET] 01/28/2023 20:00 – 01/29/2023 19:59
- ■Next Clan Match Schedule
- Please refer, here for the next Clan Match schedule and reward collection period.
For an overview of the Clan Match, please refer here.
- ・Fixed the issue of the beam effect not being displayed on Funnel Type Weapons of some MS.
- ■Related MS and Weapons
- Nu Gundam： Fin Funnel x6 [Pincer]
- Gundam Delta Kai： PF Funnels x2 [Pincer]
- Dag Doll： Funnels x5 [Pincer]
- ・By “Jesta [Shezarr Type Team B]”, a fix is applied for the Sub-Weapon “Mega Beam Launcher” muzzle flash not appearing when used in snipe mode.
- ・By “Xekueins Type 2 Loadout”, a fix is applied for the Sub-Weapon “XE B. Rifle Grenade Launcher” scope parts color being different between battles and the customization menu.
- ・By “Narrative Gundam [B-Packs]”, a fix is applied for the Sub-Weapon “Wired Assault Unit x2 [Jammer]” hitting invincible targets although it shouldnt.
After the fix, it will hit when the invincibility effect expires.
- ・By “Haze’n-Theley”, a fix is applied for the case Stagger was not disabling when Skill “CS Booster I-Field” activated at the same time with another Skill that disables Stagger.
- ・By Skill “Active Guard”, a fix is applied for unintended stagger that could occur when performing certain operations like guarding against a shooting attack with stagger.
- ・By “Trench”, a fix is applied for the case that pilots can get stuck within the map.
- ・By the “English” Language Settings, a fix is applied for in-game texts that were sticking out.
- ・By the “Parameters” and “Environmental Compatibility” that are displayed on the Customization Screen, the explanation text has been modified to match the latest environment.
- ■How to Update Game Data
- Start “Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2” from the PlayStation®4 or PlayStation®5 home screen.
If you are connected to the Internet, the latest version will be downloaded automatically.
- After the update is successfully completed, the [ver. information] displayed in the upper right corner of the “H.A.R.O.” screen will be updated.
If the [ver. information] is out of date, please wait a while and try again.
Please note that players with different, [ver. information] will not be matched with each other.