Stance against disrupting other players
- ■[PDT] 03/14/2021 22:00
- [CET] 03/25/2021 06:00
- We will strengthen our response concerning disruptive player behaviors in order to maintain a comfortable environment for all. Until now, temporary account suspensions have been implemented for those who have been repeatedly causing trouble for others.
- From now on: Warning message will be displayed to the subject of repeated nuisance, and if it is confirmed that the nuisance continues, “permanent account suspension” will be implemented.
- The following is considered as obstructive behavior:
- ・Sabotaging an ally attack in combat (so-called friendly fire)
- ・Continual uncooperative behavior (such as leaving the room or spamming simple chat) without participating in battle
- ・Disconnecting during a battle and leaving the battlefield
- ・Defamation via chat or email
- ・Repeated reports that differ from the content of the report subject’s play (false reporting)
- These are major examples of reportable behavior.