Regarding the bug that prevents progress on PS5™ version
- ■[PST] 02/03/2021 3:00
- [CET] 02/03/2021 12:00
- We would like to give an update concerning the bug on the PS5™ version of “Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2” that prevents progress under certain circumstances.
- ■Confirmed bug
- On the PS5™ version, if you repeatedly displayed the pilot’s avatar in the base camp, the pilot’s display will collapse or the MS model in the paint will disappear. If you launched a sortie in this state, your progress may be unsaved in rare cases.
- ■How to prevent the bug from occurring
- If you are experiencing the issue mentioned above, you can try quitting the game, or quitting the game periodically.
- ※This bug cannot be prevented by simply returning to the title screen, so please close the game entirely.
- ■Future actions
- In the application data update on Wednesday, February 3, 2021, the pilot displayed in the base camp will temporarily be only you as a change.
- Although the frequency of this bug will be very low with the above measures, it may occur if the game is opened for a long period of time without quitting. Therefore, we would like to ask you to regularly follow the “How to prevent the bug from occurring” procedure.
- We are planning to fix this issue completely in a later update.
- ■About compensation
- All players will be compensated for this issue.
- ◎Compensation period
[PST] 02/02/2021 23:05 (WED) to 02/17/2021 (WED) 20:59 [Scheduled]
[CET] 02/03/2021 08:05 (THU) to 02/18/2021 (THU) 05:59 [Scheduled]
All players who log in by 13:59 on February 18, 2021 (Thursday) (JST) will be automatically compensated. If you have unintentionally lost your progress due to this bug, and your withdrawal penalty has increased, please contact us at the contact information below so that we can revert the withdrawal penalty.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Please contact us with the following information.
- －－－－－－－－－Contact Template－－－－－－－－－
- ■Inquiry: Withdrawal due to inability to progress on the PS5™ version
- ■Your online ID: Required
- ■Approximate time of occurrence: Required
- ■Details of the bug (location and signs): Required
- ■Withdrawal status before and after the occurrence of the bug: Optional
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to our players.