Report on a battle simulator issue and compensation
- ■[PDT] 10/21/2020 22:00
- [CET] 10/22/2020 7:00
- We have fixed the issue of the battle simulator not being able to acquire achievement rewards under certain conditions. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our customers.
- ■Confirmed bug
- ・When a player cleared the “Clear within XX:XX”, a condition for earning a reward, in exactly the same order as the decimal point, it was not treated as an achievement condition and the achievement reward could not be earned.
- Example) If the condition is “Clear the game within 07:00” and the clearing time is exactly 07:00, the condition is not counted as an achievement.
- ■About compensation
- We will take the following steps to compensate players who were not able to earn the achievement reward due to this phenomenon.
- ◎Players eligible for compensation
- ・Players who are experiencing this problem before the release of the update file ver.0133 on Thursday, October 22, 2020.
- ※Players who had this problem in older missions that were delivered before Thursday, July 21, 2020, are also eligible.
- ◎Compensation details
- ・The rewards for each mission achievement that you were originally supposed to receive
- ◎How to receive compensation
- Players who log in after 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 22, 2020, will be automatically receive compensations.
- We again apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to our players.