Unexpected Downtime Notice in the West
- ■[PDT] 7/20/2020 22:30
- [CEST] 7/21/2020 7:30
- Thank you for your continued support of MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM BATTLE OPERATION 2.
- We are aware of an issue for players in the West that the latest update patch has not been delivered yet. We are working on resolving the issue.
- We apologize for the inconvenience caused and we thank you for your support.
- ■[PDT] 7/21/2020 14:30
- [CEST] 7/21/2020 23:30
- The issue is fixed. Please update the game data to join the game.
- We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to our pilots.
- ■How to update game data
- Start “Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2” from the PlayStation®4 home screen.
If you are connected to the Internet, the latest version will be downloaded automatically.
- When the update is successfully completed, the [ver. Information] displayed in the upper right of the [H.A.R.O. screen] is updated.
If the [ver. Info] is old, please try again later.
Please note that players with different [ver. Information] will not be matched together.