Report regarding the "Store" being unavailable
- ■[PDT] 7/20/2020 23:55
- [CEST] 7/21/2020 8:55
- We have confirmed that after the application of the ver.0130 update, which was distributed on [PDT] 7/20/2020 22:00/ [CEST] 7/21/2020 7:00, tokens cannot be purchased due to unavailability of the store in the H.A.R.O. and in the Supply Drop section.
- Since tokens can also be purchased from the Playstation™Store, please access the PlayStation™Store for tokens until this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused for you.
- ■How to use the PlayStation™Store
- You can purchase various tokens from the PlayStation™Store in the menu by accessing the “Battle Operation 2” icon on the PlayStation®4 home screen with the directional key.
- *If you purchased a token from the PlayStation™Store, you can return to the title screen and log in again to see the status of your token purchase.
- We will update you about this issue via our official website site and Twitter as soon as we have a solution.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our customers.
- ■[PDT] 7/21/2020 15:30
- [CEST] 7/22/2020 0:30
- The issue is fixed in US region, however, we’re still working hard on resolving this for the EU region. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to our pilots.