Notice regarding the issue on "Welcome New Pilots & Returning Pilots Campaign" and compensation measures
- ■[PDT] 6/8/2020 1:00
- [CEST] 6/8/2020 10:00
- We have confirmed the following issue on one of the “GBO Spring Festival Zeta” campaign, “Welcome New Pilots & Returning Pilots”, held from 3/26/2020 (THU) to 4/23/2020 (THU).
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and the delay in reporting this issue.
- ■Confirmed issue
- ・During the campaign period, it was confirmed that a number of sorties were not counted when a pilot(s) who was not a “new pilot or returning pilot” sortied together with “new pilots or returning pilots,” and in some cases, the benefit of research unit’s container discovery rate is not received.
- We apologize for any inconvenience caused and we will take the following compensation measures.
- ◎Compensation period
- [PDT] 6/9/2020 (TUE) 13:00 – 7/2/2020 (THU) 12:59 [Scheduled]
- [CEST] 6/9/2020 (TUE) 22:00 – 7/2/2020 (THU) 21:59 [Scheduled]
- ◎Compensation detail
- ・During the compensation period, your research unit’s container discovery rate will increase to 100% after you have sortied three times in battle.
*The above is applicable to all users.
- *Up to 2 containers can be discovered per day.
- *The number of discoverable containers per day can be increased by the effect of Premium Medal.
- *Count reset daily at [PDT]13:00/ [CEST]22:00
- *No container reward can be discovered if your withdrawal status is [PENALTY LV1] or higher.
- We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to our pilots.