GBO Spring Festival Zeta "Boosted Supply Drop No.2" Campaign
- ■[PDT] 4/1/2020 22:00
- [CEST] 4/2/2020 7:00
- Battle Operation Spring Festival “Boosted Supply Drop No.2” will be available starting from [PDT] 4/1/2020 (WED) 22:00/ [CEST] 4/2/2020 (THU) 7:00.
- ■Boosted Supply Drop No.2 Period
- [PDT] 4/1/2020 (WED) 22:00 – 4/8/2020 (WED) 21:59 [Scheduled]
- [CEST] 4/2/2020 (THU) 7:00 – 4/9/2020 (THU) 6:59 [Scheduled]
- The Boosted Supply Drop provides unique bonuses with each 10 pull Supply Drop!
The STEP will progress by 1 each time you perform a request [STEP 1 → STEP 2 → STEP 3 → STEP 4].
There are no additional bonuses after Step 4.
- ・STEP 1 (30 Tokens): 1x ★★MS Guaranteed!
・STEP 2 (30 Tokens): 1.5x Chance for materials ★★ or higher!
・STEP 3 (30 Tokens): 2x Unacquired ★★ MS Guaranteed!
・STEP 4 (30 Tokens): 1x Unacquired ★★★ MS Guaranteed! In addition, all materials are MS only!
- *Regarding “Unacquired MS”, please check the following notes.
- *In STEP 3 and STEP 4, the MS within the rarity range that you do not own at the time of requesting the supply drop will be drawn. In the case you already own all MS within the rarity range, materials are drawn randomly.
- *If there are any MS in the reward counter that you do not own and leave them uncollected, they will not be considered as “owned.”
Please keep in mind that they will be considered as “unacquired MS within the rarity range” when requesting STEP 3 and STEP 4.
- *Obtainable materials will be the same as the current Supply Drop lineup.
Please check [ITEMS] for more details.