Notice Regarding "72 Hours Limited Boosted Supply Drop for New Recruits"
- ■ [PST] 3/5/2020 23:30
- [CET] 3/6/2020 8:30
- After performing the application update on [PST] 3/4/2020 21:00/[CET] 3/5/2020 6:00,
we have confirmed an unexpected behavior where the request status of “72 Hours Limited Boosted Supply Drop for New Recruits” was reset.
- With the request status being reset, the “72 Hours Limited Boosted Supply Drop for New Recruits” can be requested again.
In response to this issue, it has been decided that corrections will not be undergone and repetitive requests can be done. We hope for you kind understanding on this matter.
- However, for customers who completed only Step 1 or Step 2, their Step Count will be reset due to the above symptom. To address this matter, we will provide the following compensation for customers who have been affected.
- ■Eligible Customers for Compensation
- 1. Customers who have requested the “72 Hours Limited Boosted Supply Drop for New Recruits” and have completed either “STEP1” or “STEP2” within 72 hours going backwards from
- [PST] 3/1/2020 20:59 (SUN) – 3/4/2020 20:59 (WED)
- [CET] 3/2/2020 5:59 (MON) – 3/5/2020 5:59 (THU)
- 2. Customers have logged in within 72 hours from
- [PST] 3/4/2020 21:00 (WED) – 3/7/2020 20:59 (SAT)
- [CET] 3/5/2020 6:00 (THU) – 3/8/2020 5:59 (SUN))
- * Only Customers who fulfill both 1 and 2 are eligible for compensation.
- ・Customers who requested up to STEP1 stage: Number of tokens equivalent to “the number of tokens required to request at STEP 1 stage”, 15 tokens.
・Customers who requested up to STEP2 stage: Number of tokens equivalent to “the number of tokens required to request at STEP 2 stage”, 45 tokens.
- ■How to Receive
- Eligible customers will be automatically compensated by logging in after [PDT] 3/11/2020 22:00 (WED)/ [CET] 3/12/2020 6:00 (THU) (scheduled).
Please collect your compensation from the reward window.
- * Please keep in mind that the reimbursement period is within 60 days from the date of reimbursement.
- We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to our customers.