[Developer Newsletter] Regarding the Update of Late April
- ■[PDT] 04/25/2023 02:00
- ■[CEST] 04/25/2023 11:00
- ■First of all,
- Greetings, all pilots!
This is Ota, watching “Mobile Suit Gundam The Witch From Mercury” season 2 every week and my heart is keep riding a roller coaster.
Thank god, I am living the generation which I can watch latest anime at the moment when they are right on air… I mean, I had been only watching the replay version of Gundam X on an cable television…
- Never mind, let’s start talking about new update information.
- ■New MS “Sisquiede” arriving!
- MS from “SD Gundam G Generation” series, a support unit with cost 550 “Sisquiede” is now on battlefield!
Game “SD Gundam G Generation: Monoeye Gundams” on WonderSwan Color released in 2002.
I was like… “WHAT DO YOU MEAN A SINGLE EYE GUNDAM!?” when the first time I heard this game.
This MS was still under developing by Titans in story but this unit is seized and colored by A.E.U.G. in GBO2.
- <Unit Description>
- ・MS from “SD Gundam G Generation”, Ground/Space available cost 550 support unit.
- ・This prototype MS was developed to be an escort for MA at the heart of the Titans’ “Project Seirene” and its external appearance features a Gundam face and mono-eye.
- ・Although large in comparison to other MS of its era, it features impressive mobility. This superior mobility, combined with an exclusive composite weapon called the “I-Field Launcher,” allows it to cover a wide range, nullifying enemy attacks and countering with even stronger firepower.
- ・Development with no regard to cost led to its incredible mobility, but if no limiter is applied, it is too much for even Cyber Newtypes to handle, so it is usually under the constraint of one. When the limiter is deactivated, it switches to “Offense Mode 1”, and when at full throttle, it moves into “Offense Mode 2”.
- ・It was later seized by the AEUG and Quattro Bajeena called it “Mono-eye Gundam” because of its appearance.
- ・Can be deployed both on the Ground and in Space.
- ※This video may not be representative of the actual product.
- <Skill Description>
- Skill: Ability UP Offense Mode
- ・This skill will change its phase and effect depends on the HP.
- Offense Mode: Phase 1 Ability Boost
- ・Press touch pad if unit’s HP is at 30% or more to activate Offense Mode: Phase 1.
- ・Boosts ATK and MOB, and adds “Flight Control Program LV2” skill.
- ・Melee Priority is also slightly boosted in this mode, reducing reaction when hit by a ranged attack during melee combat.
- Offense Mode: Phase 2 Ability Boost
- ・Press touch pad if unit’s HP is under 30% to activate Offense Mode: Phase 2,
- ・Fully recover ALL parts HP.
- ・Boosts ATK, DEF, MOB, and adds “Flight Control Program LV3” skill.
- ・Melee Priority is boosted in this mode too, nullifying reaction when hit by a ranged attack in melee combat.
- ※No matter “Phase 1” or “Phase 2”, every sortie can only be activated once only.
- ※The skill has a time limit, and once it over, thrusters will overheat for awhile and not able to be activated until next sortie.
- Skill: I-Field Control System
- ・If the unit suffers a beam attack while its “I-Field Launcher” is activated,
- ・HP damage will be reduced and reactions will also be reduced or nullified. Reaction from cumulative beam attacks is reduced as well.
- ■New rank “Major-General”
- We now have over 10% pilots reach rank “Colonel”.
We have recognized that more pilots calls those pilots “LV24 Colonel” and that’s why we open a new “Major-General”.
(This is the same rank as Kycilia Zabi, Ginias Sahalin, and Conscon who had shot down by 12 Rick Dom in 3 minutes!)
- ■How to get it
- The promotion procedure is as follows:
① “LV24 Colonel” (Reached the maximum EXP)
② Complete all promotion assignments as they are issued
- ■Privileges after promotion to Major General
- Various items that can be exchanged at the DP exchange counter will be added.
The following items can only be exchanged by those who have reached Major General Lv. 1.
★★★ ZZ Gundam LV2 (General unit, ground/space use, cost: 700) Required DP: 500,000 DP ★★★ Qubeley Mk II LV2 (Raid unit, ground/space use, cost: 700) Required DP: 500,000 DP ★★ MP Qubeley LV2 (Support unit, ground/space use, cost: 700) Required DP: 500,000 DP
- ・Main weapons
★★ Double Beam Rifle LV2 Required DP: 150,000 DP ★★ ZZ Hyper Beam Saber LV2 Required DP: 100,000 DP ★★ Qubeley Mk II B Gun LV2 Required DP: 150,000 DP ★ Qubeley Mk II Beam Saber x2 LV2 Required DP: 100,000 DP ★★ MP Qubeley Beam Gun LV2 Required DP: 150,000 DP ★ MP Qubeley B Saber LV2 Required DP: 100,000 DP
★★ T-shirt: Major General Required DP: 50,000 DP
- ■Percentage of rank
- As a side note, here are the percentages of the ranks to which the pilots belong (for those who have logged in this month)
Private 2nd Class Private 1st Class Lance Corporal Corporal Sergeant Master Sergeant Ensign Lieutenant Captain Major Lieutenant Colonel Colonel 21.2% 5.4% 5.0% 6.0% 5.8% 5.6% 6.8% 5.8% 7.6% 10.2% 8.9% 11.6%
- ■Other update content
- <Unit Description>
- Methuss Kai: new weapon “High MC [Rapid]” added
- New sub-weapon has been added as part of the unit adjustment.
This is a beam weapon that allows the support unit “Methuss Kai” to provide more effective fire support.
※More details will be included in unit adjustment at a later date.
- <Content changes related to daily missions>
- Changes of Wednesday’s mission: “Win 2 battles” → “Win 1 battle”
- As you know, the daily missions are designed as daily objective for our pilots, but the completion rate of Wednesday’s “Win 2 battle” was not being achieved very much. In order to balance the achievement rate of the other missions, the mission will be changed to “Win 1 battle!” in the next update to balance the achievement of the other missions.
- <Reward changes related to monthly mission>
- The number of “Repair Kits” distributed for completing monthly missions was a bit excessive, and the number of repair kits pilot had was not in balance with the number of kits you consumed. For this reason, some of the rewards for monthly missions will be replaced with “Mechanic Ticket” and “DP”.
※Will be available from 2023 May.
- ■Last but not least
- This update will apply at [PDT] 04/26/2023 22:00 / [CEST] 04/27/2023 07:00 and it’s on its way.
- We are also planning campaigns for Golden Week after Spring Festival of 27 April [JST].
Campaigns like higher chance for enhancing, or Supply Drops for obtaining mechanic tickets and other custom parts are scheduled.
Also, the new rank “Major General” is coming soon so don’t miss it.
- For your information, rank in GBO2 is basically an indicator of “how much you have played GBO2”, your “STATUS”.
So, let’s go out to battle, get promoted, and show the others what you have done in GBO2!
- That’s all for this developer newsletter and hope you will like this update!
- ▲Wear for Major Generals. You know what? Simple is the best!
- (Development: Ota)