[Developer Newsletter] Regarding the Update of Late November
- ■[PST] 11/22/2022 01:00
■[CET] 11/22/2022 10:00
- ■First of all,
- Greetings to all Pilots! I’m Development Director Ota.
Its already November and the cold winds of winter have started to finally blow.
Don’t forget to take care of yourselves!
- We have several updates coming this month and I would love to share!
- ■New MS “Ga-Zowmn [Gunner Type]”, will soon join the fray!
- “Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ”s “Ga-Zowmn [Gunner Type]” will join as a new MS as a Support Unit with a Cost of 450!
Known only by few, its a variation of “Ga-Zowmn”, modified with Long Range Sniper equipment.
- ＜Unit Description＞
・Original Source “Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ”, Sortie Limit “Ground/Space” Support Unit with Cost of 450.
- ・An MS variant designed as a culmination of the Gaza series, the main transformable MS of the Zeon force remnants known as Axis.
- ・Specializing in Long Range Sniping with its “Sniper Knuckle Buster”, and “Beam Launcher”, in addition, it can improve its self-defense by taking advantage of the high mobility of its MA form. Even though it has low amount of weapons to use, its an easy to operate Unit due to its clear and simple role and methods.
- ・Can be deployed both on the Ground and in Space.
- ※This video may not be representative of the actual product.
- ■Fixes of Existing Elements
- Last month, we have added Weapons and Skills to “Guncannon II” and “Gyan” as part of the balance adjustment, in order to create an enjoyable gameplay environment, we will add Weapons to some of the MSs as well.
- We believe this will change actual situations of the battlefield, making it easier to play with these modified MSs, so be sure to check it out.
(Regarding on all adjustments including Unicorn Gundam and Banshee, be sure to check the information to be released at a later date.)
- ●Zeta Plus A1: “ReZEL Beam Rifle” added as a Main Weapon Choice
- ReZEL Beam Rifle can also be used as a “Long Beam Saber” that enhances the firepower and Attack Speed of the Unit within the melee combat. Add them to your own fighting combos or just take advantages of its Long Reach and Attack Range!
- ●Bolinoak Sammahn: Sub Weapon “Sensor Unit [Area]” is added
- Bolinoak Sammahn excels in disrupting the enemy team by using its “Fake Beacon” skill, also we have added a new Sub Weapon to extend this feature.
- Name: “Sensor Unit [Area]”
Effect: For a certain period of time, all Enemy Units within the Range will be effected to be spotted and their radar will be disabled in a period.
- Until now, the “Fake Beacon” skill has been used to confuse enemy units by misidentifying them as allies on their radar. With the Sub Weapon “Sensor Unit [Area]” added to this unit, it will be now possible to disrupt the enemy team by “Jamming the enemy’s radar” making it unable to find their location.
- Let me give you an example of how to use it;
①Activating the “Sensor Unit [Area]”
②While the enemy Unit is jammed, approach it and wait in a position where it can’t see you
③When Jamming is over with the “Fake Beacon” Skill, show up as ally on enemy Radar
④Take advantage of an opening and launch an attack
is possible to do fight this way.
- Other than that, its also a useful weapon to support when your whole team is charging to the enemy, or even when you are escaping from the enemy attacks so be sure to use it.
- ●Zeta Gundam, Zeta Gundam [HML]: New Skill “Ram Attack (Bio-Sensor)” is added
- Zeta Gundam, Zeta Gundam [HML]: “Ram Attack (Bio-Sensor)” is added, enhancing the Unit attributes, improving the performance of “Ram Attack” while the Bio-Sensor is activated.
- Name: Ram Attack (Bio-Sensor)
- Effect: If the user moves at high speed for a certain period of time while the Bio-Sensor is activated, the power of the Ram Attack is increased.
Furthermore, Damage to the Unit HP is reduced while the skill is activated.
- This skill effect is based on the image of the final battle of “Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam”. Although its indeed a powerful attack, its activation conditions are quite strict, making it risky for incoming counterattacks.
If you want to give it one last shot, by all means, go for it.
- ●Display of Support Attack Range on Re-Sortie Screen
- The Range of the support attack requested by the allies can now be confirmed on the re-launch screen.
This makes it easier to “Re-Sortie” in accordance to the Support Attacks of your allies.
- ■Last but not Least
- All of the Update file contents are introduced here, and are scheduled to implemented on [PST] 11/23/2022 21:00 / [CET] 11/24/2022 06:00.
- Other than that, details be shared later on but, “GBO Winter Festival” will also be here this year!
Starting from Weekly 10 Free Supply Drops and other Campaigns, “Price” and “Class limit” of items that can be exchanged at the DP Exchange Counter will also be relaxed.
And also, the Pilots who start the game, will be able to play with many MSs from the start.
- If you have friends who haven’t tried GBO2 yet, be sure to invite them over.
- That will be all. Please wait for the next update.
- (Development Director: Ota)